We require the following to open a new account for property owners:
- Proof of Ownership (such as closing escrow documents) showing the date the property closed escrow.
- Signed Application for Residential Water Service
- Photo ID (such as a driver’s license).
- $35 Account Set-up Fee.
- $100 Deposit (Residential Accounts)
Your deposit will be credited to your account once you have achieved “credit worthiness”. This is accomplished by maintaining good payment history with no delinquent charges, no non-sufficient funds checks and no lock-offs for non-payment for a period of twelve consecutive billing cycles (two years).
- Customer Address Change Form
- New Meter Install Packet 2020 – To have a new meter installed on a property, please call our office to verify parcels in our district.
Not a Homeowner? If you’re a Tenant, please – click here.
Do you need a bulk account? Please – click here.